* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Poll

Awesome!
33 (60%)
Groovy
20 (36%)
Meh...
0 (0%)
WTF?
1 (2%)
Barf!
1 (2%)
Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: DarNified UI 1.3.2  (Read 29855 times)

Offline DarN

• Administrator
  • Wizard
    • darnified.net
DarNified UI 1.3.2
« on: 08.12.08, 01:13:48 »
DarNified UI 1.3.2 is out!

1.3.2, 2008/12/07

- Fixed white square bug in the stats menu
- Fixed minimum (no) area in enchantmentsetting menu says "9"
- Fixed a height inconsistency with the Stats Menu
- Cleaned up Magic Menu a bit
- Added config file for Persuasion Menu
- Added scrollbar to Message Menu for long texts (eg. Kyoma's Journal Mod)
- Added alignment options to HUD Location text
- Script: Added compatability for Oblivion XP Levelling
- Script: Fixed some issues with modular installs
- Script: Hopefully fixed "Palatino" error
- Script: Mod detection now also detects active mods

You'll find a complete changelog here.

Download and screens at TESNexus
Download and screens at Planet Elder Scrolls
DarNified UI - Nexus -

Offline e-Kinfolk

• Hireling
Re: DarNified UI 1.3.2
« Reply #1 on: 25.02.09, 16:54:46 »
I have downloaded DarNifiedUI 1.32 from a couple of sites, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with OBMM, but the result is always the same "C# sript failed to compile." What is installed has oversized fonts that overlap and it is imposable to click on anything. I must go into the Counsole and type "qqq" to quit. I have seen this same error posted by others, but have not seen an available fix. Is there something that can be done? Or is it back to generic?

Offline DarN

• Administrator
  • Wizard
    • darnified.net
« Reply #2 on: 28.02.09, 07:49:35 »
You need OBMM 1.1.12.
DarNified UI - Nexus -

Offline Taurec

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #3 on: 10.05.11, 19:52:33 »
Hallo. First: My English ist not the best, i'm german ;)

I try to install your Mod as omod. But at the end from decompressing, i become an Error: "C# failed to compile"
No further Option-Menus appears. Can you help me?
I have Win 7 64 Bit... Perhaps is this the problem?

Offline Taurec

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #4 on: 11.05.11, 18:27:55 »
I have solved the Problem. My Version from OBMM was outdated...   ::)

Offline ElderGamer1

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #5 on: 24.07.11, 12:10:21 »
 Just registered and posting first time -Please forgive errors. Thank-you for all the work-Mods and information you have given so many players of Oblivion. I really appreciate it all! I love the UI but I can not see it. Ok I'm kind of old but it's way too small. How do I change the fonts? Please explain it like for a very dense user on new info.

Offline silverbluemoon

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #6 on: 15.08.11, 16:36:24 »
First of all, FANTASTIC UI; Despite the problem I'm about to explain, it *is* gorgeous. OK, well now for the "fun" stuff... So, I installed the DarNified UI + Trolff's loading screens (after my unofficial official patches, of course), and then all of my other mods. After my BASH PATCH everything ran fine. Until I added more stuff. Now when I load it up, there is no Oblivion icon on that loading page before the main menu; and When I choose EXIT, I can't see any text on the little pop up window asking me if I'm sure I want to exit. So I figured I just needed to deactivate and reactivate them. It did nothing. I checked the oblivion.ini and all the file references are correct. I even tried removing Trolff's screens from the BASH PATCH and just left it in the main load order; no change. Any thoughts?
~sbm

Offline Tubsass

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #7 on: 27.08.11, 17:27:07 »
Hi, I saw screenies of this UI and I had to have it. I searched to make sure that this UI is compatible with OOO (which everyone says it is). I finally got it working, but all the models (from OOO) it seems are non existent (i.e. the Winged Bow is invisible, the female guards are just floating heads, etc) and there are yellow blocks all over the place. Please help.

Offline QuartzDragon

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #8 on: 26.02.12, 12:57:34 »
Tubsass, I had the exact sme problems...with the manual install.
The exe installer fixed every problem. Try the 1.33 exe installer.
Good luck!

Offline deadman

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #9 on: 03.03.12, 09:11:41 »
versus using OBMM like you keep saying  to do, I came a little late to the Oblivion modding party so it looks like I'm limited to NMM which looks to be the same thing just with...more stuff...like extra games to mod and options...looks nicer too. This doesn't look to be the problem but if it is could you explain why. I'm just experiencing the typical oversizes transparent  font and not be able to click on anything...I can use the arrow keys and enter though :/
Someone probably explained the fix somewhere but I'm not a person that feels the need to read a thousand pages for a single bit of info.

edit: I'm an idiot ):'...OBMM is its own mod but that leaves the question would that screw with my NMM? I was watching a vid for Skyrim mod and they claimed they would screw with each other because they were incompatible sooo... does anyone know?
« Last Edit: 03.03.12, 09:32:44 by deadman »

Offline immagikman

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #10 on: 14.05.14, 00:08:43 »
Anyone know if there is a way to install this with Nexus Mod Manager?  NMM?
Or should I use OBMM if it is still in existance?   the Error I get with NMM is:

Invalid Mod Script
Parser Errors:
0,0 Unexpected input "".

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline DerEider

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #11 on: 14.05.14, 04:32:54 »
Ditto Immagikman's comments.
Using 7z install instructions, edited ini [Fonts], using NMM download/install, getting same parser "Error" message. Same day ! Imagine?
« Last Edit: 14.05.14, 04:36:38 by DerEider »

Offline DerEider

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #12 on: 17.05.14, 22:59:33 »
Gave up on NMM method and got DarNified running by manual install, BUT there are problems with some of the HUD displays.  :cry:

Several with data columns to the far right have that column off-screen or truncated so only the "hundreds" digits are showing. I.E., if an Armor's condition is 100, I can read only the 1. One in particular is PC Attributes values but it seems all Equipment Conditions are affected as well. The fonts are fairly small, so I don't think font size is the problem.  :(

Another, not serious, problem is one line running over the next line below [in different font]. An example is the second line Date-Time following a title. I usually am not able to read the game time. Is there somewhere that shows which fonts are used where in the various HUDs or is there an adjustment for line-spacing?

Is there any way to adjust the position of that right-most column so it can be seen fully? I could not find any tweak for it in your DarNified Settings.

On a separate matter, I liked your Font images  :) for the extra Custom Fonts.  Do you have a similar set of image examples for your Basic DarN_Fonts?

Offline DerEider

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #13 on: 17.05.14, 23:22:33 »
'Nother nuisance I noted is that the cursor arrow now does not match with the point that it needs to click for most actions. It is offset and the offset seems to vary with each HUD. I have to guess-click around until I find the action point. Making the "Slider" work is the hardest to find and that is necessary to activate many items at the bottom of long Inventory lists. During Barter transactions, using the <Down> will move the display so those bottom items become visible. HOWEVER, for PC inventory actions [like trying to activate a Torch] the cursor just runs out of sight off the screen bottom, so the Slider is needed to see such low items. It can take minutes of poking around with the cursor arrow to finally slide the display due to the varying cursor offset.

I did not have this problem before DarNifying the HUD. And I would be really unhappy  :cry: if I have to go back to basic TES4 HUDs.

Any suggestions?

Offline DerEider

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #14 on: 17.05.14, 23:53:16 »
Just remembered another glitch while reviewing TheNiceOne's HUD Status Bar mod.

The Compass no longer shows anything. :cry: I was able to move the compass display position with your settings table and could turn its Frame on and off. However, in-game no direction is shown and special markers like the Active Quest direction do not appear.  ???

Can this be fixed?  :(
« Last Edit: 18.05.14, 05:04:39 by DerEider »

Offline immagikman

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #15 on: 19.05.14, 15:03:38 »
Where oh where has our little DarN gone where oh where can he be  :)

Sadly not having any luck on the DarNified UI, guess Im going to have to either learn
how it all works and write it myself or just give up on Oblivion.

Offline hisownsidekick

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #16 on: 12.10.14, 16:25:54 »
I realize it's been months since this thread was active, but I wanted to post a possible solution to the problems that people were having, as I just had to mess around with my Oblivion install for a few hours before I finally got DarNified UI working. The problem in my case was twofold: I kept trying to avoid using OBMM (because I already had NMM) and there was a conflict with Natural Environments, which is a very popular mod. DarN actually addresses both of these in the mod's description but, of course, I failed to completely read it over. Manual install is not recommended and indeed, it didn't even work for me. Got the same error with NMM install as mentioned above. Had to cave in and finally install OBMM, which got the UI partially up and running. Then I finally noticed the list of incompatible mods and it mentions that Natural Environments alters some things in the *Oblivion\Data\Textures\Menus folders. Specifically (for me) the folders are Menus, Menus50, and Menus80. So I used OBMM to uninstall DarNified UI and then NMM to deactivate Natural Environments. I backed up the Menus folders, activated NE, replaced the Menus folders with their backups, then installed DarNified UI via OBMM. Now it works and I'm ecstatic because it really is a MUCH better UI!

TL;DR: You MUST use OBMM and be aware of any mods like Natural Environments that try to mess with the UI, even if only a bit.

Hope this helps someone.

Offline qop0

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
« Reply #17 on: 06.02.15, 13:02:00 »
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

minfo