* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Poll

Awesome!
33 (60%)
Groovy
20 (36%)
Meh...
0 (0%)
WTF?
1 (2%)
Barf!
1 (2%)
Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: DarNified.net 2.0  (Read 18968 times)

Offline DarN

• Administrator
  • Wizard
    • darnified.net
DarNified.net 2.0
« on: 13.12.10, 21:59:47 »
darnified.net 2.0

After a brief overhaul, darnified.net is back online. The forum software has been upgraded, along with some new mods. There's now a gallery where you can add your own albums, as well as view some of the images from the UI mods I've made. The chat was removed, as it didn't really serve a purpose.

A proper system for Articles and Downloads will be implemented as soon as the software I use is updated with that functionality.

There will be a bit of tweaking done in the coming weeks as I proper everything up. I'm open to suggestions of course.

Welcome back y'all. :laugh:
DarNified UI - Nexus -

Offline rmt446

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
DarNified.net 2.0 & UI Mods
« Reply #1 on: 09.04.11, 23:35:15 »
Hi...

Will you ever go back and finish DarNified UI for New Vegas? 

I liked your UI for Oblivion!

Was hoping you would do the same for New Vegas, but I noticed you have not worked it or this forum since the latter part of 2010. 

Hope all is well.   Thanks for all the hard work you have done in the past.

A grateful user.
      :-X

Offline Mak10z

• Hireling
  • Lost somewhere in the Boneyard
    • Evilchicken.com
Re: DarNified.net 2.0
« Reply #2 on: 16.04.11, 04:45:04 »
Same here Looking forward to your future work.  have not seen you online for awhile.  hope everything is ok :)

Offline Oceankhayne

• Hireling
  • Acolyte
Re: DarNified.net 2.0
« Reply #3 on: 05.08.11, 00:21:37 »
From what I can guess and piece together I'm guessing Darn's waiting on a final or full release of NVSE. It's either that or he's just tired of waiting and moved on from this project, maybe for good, maybe not. I know it's hard for me to stay with any project for 6 mo. For him to last 4 years is an amazing feat in and of itself. I too hope that nothing ill has befallen Darn for he has helped make Oblivion and the new fallouts much more enjoyable games(with features that should have been in the initial releases anyway).

minfo